Thursday, July 2, 2009

Monologue

We usually find it interesting to figure out the 'the mosts' in our lives

The most interesting place you have ever visited
The most good looking person around
The most tragic moment of your life
The most memorable day in your life
The most lovely thing you possess
The most obvious thing you do in leisure
The most important person in your life
The most interesting task to perform
The most weird behaviour you have seen
The most desirable wish

Then there are several derivatives of this function

The longest difficult day
The longest sleepless night
The longest journey
The longest ever study session
The longest e-mail

There is always a simple reason for everything. These functions make us happy and leave an impact of difference we see within.
That difference may cater to the need of following a routine which enables you to experience them again and again to some extent if not fully. I think these moments are there to make you realise something more than likes and interest. They show you the dream you always wanted to see. They bring out the extremist within you. Believe me, being extremist works!
All those moments of 'mosts' have witnessed the extreme in you and they reciprocated in some way you loved. Why not give them a planned and dedicated time ? ( not a try )


Anyways, somethings about the person 'me'
I love to describe anything as a second person, I mean it happens to me that if I explain anything as the person 'me', I would surely be biased towards any context. I am a critic by choice, an artist by interest, an engineer by would be profession, a good friend by nature, a novice by experience, and an introvert for no reason.

I care for the language I use, being not good at it makes me over-precautious, and hence sometimes incomprehensible and rest of times, I try to make it so, its fun ;)

2 comments:

  1. how long it took for you to come with this expressive blog of your 'me'? just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was an outcome of short termed nothingness, and further posts will be too :D

    ReplyDelete