Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting Well

Two days with fever make me feel too tired. Washing face early in the morning before lectures appears to be most illogical act. Brushing your teeth stands apart from even being considered as an optional act. Anyways, these wouldn't make you less ill though may help in getting such a look, but who bothers!

My room is stinking due to clothes wet due to rain of which samples are available with every possible degree of saturation (moisture content). I wish a system restore for the system called Room-119.

There is no other activity that can be considered to get involved in other than computer, but that too not for a long time.. it headaches :(

I haven't had good food for quite a long time. I wish there were no Manchurians or Chowmeins in dinner at least.

I hope Crocin helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment