Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LifeStyle

Life sounds good with instrumental music of all kind playing when you get up in morning. The life at hostel doesn't give you pleasure of a bed-tea or newspaper at your side. However, there are lot more other stuff that keep you within it, well entertained, well informed with outer world.

Its been 4 years now that I have been living away from home, and it never occured to me that I am a homesick. Although I do not maintain a sophisticated environ around me, I still enjoy the taste of modernism and connectivity thanks to the internet provided :)

When I usually sit and wonder upon what have been most important and significant learning in my life, most valuable possessions, most discussed upon issues, these are the people around me. Yes, the people. They include friends, knowns, faces, names, incidents, but they all are people in some form. Its really hard to keep the list of such things going around, but is really wonderful :)

With an equal effort, I am trying to write somethings about those closest to me, memorable in any aspect and special ones. There are goods, there are bads, there are just like thats, but this is what I feel, what I see and what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment