Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love You


----------------------------------------

I love you

I love your presence
I love your essence
I love the way you say hi
and most, when with a smile
The days are passing by
but memories will never die
I wish to hold them
but sooner they will fly
In this wonderful world of ours
when everything looks so well contained
the slightest idea of losing you
hurts me most, though destined
You still love me for reason i don't know
you still by my side, when not very sure
the future in you seems so uncertain
I think i did something in vain
There is hope that exists
in the dying flame before being still
but walking with you, it comes into the mind
the idea of getting on to the top of a hill
not for ending the life, nor for running away
but for those last moments after which we can say
if meeting up again in future, a smile with 'hey!'
But i would rather hold the love, and never look back
would never again meet you, just like that...
A lot of the worldly things could be the reason
or being together may not the be the way
we calm down our hearts, with words very similar
for life can't be your own choice, either


-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment